Friday, December 10, 2010

Quote of the Day, Vol. 6

Alas, I should have known that the post I started yesterday morning about how many things I have to do in the next 6 days and how little time/motivation I have to do them, would never get finished and posted last night. Adios, Thursday's post.

Instead, I bring you this nice little quote from one of my critical care professors, in a lecture yesterday on triage of emergency patients:

"The nice thing about eyeballs is you can live without them."

I can picture my ophthalmology profs screeching.

P.S. Happy second-to-last last-day-of-classes-of-the-semester EVER! 4 hours of parasitology exams and 2 hours of lecture, here I come! (To be followed of course by my swine med final taken this evening... because who has anything better to do on a Friday night?)

No comments:

Post a Comment