Sunday, February 14, 2010

Don't worry, I'm staying busy

(which is why I haven't blogged for over a week)

Yes, it appears that this semester is busier with both academic and extracurricular responsibilities than at least my last semester or two.

In addition to 7 or so tests in the next 2 weeks (whoop-de-doo), I have been keeping busy during my post-class "time to study" hours. And I'm generally not spending that time studying, or hanging out with CLH even though he is done with his musical.

Examples:

Last Monday: pre-vet tour from 4-6 pm (they actually participated/asked questions this time!) then met CLH for fast food dinner, then I went home and he went to choir practice

Last Tuesday: stayed at school to study for a couple hours, then AAFP/behavior club dinner meeting on alternatives to declawing, then straight to handbells (actually did get to see CLH, as he was asked last-minute to direct bells)

Last Wednesday: I came home, but CLH went to Greeley for a presentation/lecture thing. Then shortly before he got home, I headed down to Longmont for my initial visit for my first ever pet hospice case!

Last Thursday: Met CLH in Denver for a quick dinner, then off to choir practice

Last Friday: Actually saw CLH!

Weekend: Saw CLH! Slept in! Was productive with studying! Watched some movies! Played some cards! Exercised!

Tomorrow: Tour at 4 pm, then meeting my hospice partner at 5:15 to drive down for another visit in Longmont

Tuesday: Will see CLH after school/for dinner, then I go to handbells

Wednesday: CLH may go to a cooking class, +/- Ash Wednesday service for one or both of us. I need to bake a pie to bring to school on...

Thursday: Meeting in Denver again for quick dinner then choir practice

Friday: Possibly another tour of the VTH at 4 pm, we'll see about that one.

So you can see why I'm counting down the remaining weeks (four) until spring break. And why I haven't been blogging much lately! Will attempt to remedy that soon, especially once some of the horrible upcoming exams are over....

No comments:

Post a Comment