Saturday, August 21, 2010

Capstone comments continue

(also alliterations)

Here are some more of my favorite Capstone-related comments from Facebook:

"Done with online capstone!! Really squeaked by on that last one. Actually I didn't technically pass until the ungraded portion gets fixed. Striving for excellence was so last year"

"must... finish... online... capstone..."

"Home cooked meal, bottle of red, movie, and my wonderful boyfriend...suck it, capstone exam!!!"

"Two and a half days till Capstone and already I don't want to study anymore....must continue because I need to still open some courses."

Where am I along this meandering yet stressful Capstone path? I'm finished with 5 of the 8 online/open-book sections, and am just about ready to give up studying for Monday's in-class portion. Really I need to finish studying respiratory disease (I'm about halfway through) and study all of Therio (yikes), then do some last-minute review of anesthesia, cardiac drugs, pharmacology, etc. tomorrow afternoon. At this point I'm mostly just looking forward to being done with it. As my classmate so aptly posted, "Striving for excellence is so last year." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment