Monday, June 22, 2009

1 week left in Colorado

We'll be leaving 1 week from today on our summer journeys to a number of states including Minnesota and Massachusetts.

Plans and preparations are (slowly) coming together. I spent all of Saturday running errands in Windsor and Fort Collins. Most of the laundry is done. Today I went through all my school stuff (notes, books, CDs, etc.) and sorted out everything I need to bring to the Berkshires to study for the capstone exam.

Yesterday I took a day off to go to the Renaissance Festival. I had a great time but forgot to bring sunscreen, so I now look and feel ridiculous with my bright red face and stylish T-shirt tan (a.k.a. burn).

Today I'll be running by the copy shop to copy the monkeys' rabies certificates, to Grease Monkey to check and make sure all my transmission fluid is still where it's supposed to be after it was changed on Saturday, and to the library to return some books. Gotta make a stop by the grocery store on my way home from giving another tour of the VTH.

This is my last week working for the Giant Veterinary Corporation in Northglenn. I'll work Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, then finish packing on Sunday before we leave on Monday. It's been a really good working experience but I'm glad it's almost over. The long shifts and commute have been really tiring.

So that's all the news for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment