Monday, May 9, 2011

So close

All that stands between me and senior year is a pesky behavior final tomorrow afternoon, and what I'm sure will be an exciting and informative eight hours of senior orientation on Wednesday.

The voice of reason inside my head tells me I should study for tomorrow's behavior exam, but I really, really don't want to. Sigh. I'll probably end up studying a little anyway, which is a good idea since I skipped about 6 of the latest behavior lectures.

Wednesday's orientation contains such thrilling topics as "Wildlife Regulations," "Biosecurity," and "SCAVMA Announcements." I'm just positive that they will manage to sneak some actually helpful information in there somewhere, like what time to show up to clinics on Thursday and how to use our pagers. Just kidding.

In the meantime, it's been a nice 3.5 day weekend with not much to do other than a dermatology exam and putting off studying for behavior. It certainly feels like the proverbial calm before the storm, since I'll be heading into 3 nonstop months of 50-60 hour weeks on Thursday.

Hope I'll have some time for blogging!

1 comment:

  1. at first i read "scuba" and i was like...marine wildlife? Man senior year is going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete