Sunday, October 3, 2010

Up next

Now that I've finished my 5 page reflection on my DVD-recorded performance in this week's communication labs (no fun, that paper writing), let's see what else I need to do:

Small animal neuro exam covering 3 weeks/15 hours of lecture material; opened on Friday afternoon and closes tomorrow night, and I'd really, really like to get it done tonight.

First radiology exam of the semester; covers 6 weeks of urinary tract and reproductive radiographs and ultrasound; opens on Monday night and closes on Thursday night; I actually feel pretty good about this one because I've gone through all the material very thoroughly one time, and I usually do well on radiology.

Bovine reproduction exam covering about 10 hours of lecture material; opens on Wednesday evening and closes on Friday; fortunately the professor provided very good, comprehensive lecture notes, so I think with a couple reviews of that I'll be all set.

So there's just a bunch of medium things coming up, not any one huge thing to worry about, but in combination with yesterday's early morning, long hospice visit, coupled with a general less-than-usual quantity of sleep this weekend, and no nap today, and spending the last 4 hours writing my communication paper, I'm feeling like next weekend can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. radiographs of the urinary tract!? I didnt even know such a thing was possible! Cool!

    ReplyDelete