Sunday, November 7, 2010

Distraction wanted (but not needed)

I'm studying dermatology right now.

(Okay, not technically right now, because I need a break before my brain explodes.)

Dermatology is so boring. So, so boring.

And the most annoying part is, most general small animal practitioners will tell you that about 50% of their cases they see on a day-to-day basis are derm cases.

So it's important. And I have to learn it.

But come on. Acute pyotraumatic moist dermatitis, otitis externa, dermatophytosis, glucocorticoid use, and that's not even getting into the entire 50-minute lecture that was devoted 100% to shampoos.

Shampoos!

Gaahhhh.... guess I'd better get back to it, since I still have to get through pemphigus, lupus, and the ever-dreaded shampoo notes tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment