Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Toilet Paper

"The Toilet Paper" ("Get the Scoop While You Poop") is my class's new monthly bulletin started earlier this semester. You can guess where it's posted.

It contains such monthly features as:

* The Two Flusher ("This Month's Really Big News")
* Queen (or King) of the Throne
* What the Deuce is That? ("Testing your poo ID skills one scat at a time")
* The Last Gas

You may be thinking, Aren't vet students really busy? Particularly juniors, with both clinics and classes? How did they have time to put this together with their heavy course schedule?

Well, I am 90% sure that most of the work that goes into publishing this fine piece of literature each month is actually done during class.

I remain amused by the endlessly creative activities my classmates and I can come up with to kill time.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, clever! Sophomore year, our bathroom's "newspaper" was "The Tissue." Again, pretty clever... Or something! :P

    ReplyDelete