Thursday, July 30, 2009

Box Office Creature of the Day

Today's Box Office Creature of the Day is (I think) the chipmunk that lives inside the walls!

After the mysterious disappearance of Oreos and pretzels several weeks ago (remnants of which were left in various places throughout the office for several days afterward), and the incessant scratches and odd noises coming from the wall today (much louder than usual - leading me to question whether I've just been spending waaaayy too many hours alone in the Box Office - but my assistant heard the noises too!), and the absence today of the cute little chipmunks who normally adorn the sidewalk outside the building, I have put 2 and 2 (3 and 3?) together and decided that the bashful yet hungry creature(s) with whom I share my office must in fact be a chipmunk(s), not a mouse(mice).

Wow. I think it's time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment