Monday, November 2, 2009

Let's get serious

(Okay, bad blog title. Now I have "Let's Get Physical" stuck in my head. 'Let's get serious, ser-i-ous, I wanna get serious, let's get into serious...')

Terrible Exams, Round 2 (Round 3?) starts a week from today. We have Pharmacology (3rd exam) next Monday, BoD (5th exam) opening online next Monday, a Clin Path quiz next Monday, Tox homework next Tuesday, and Management (3rd exam) next Friday.

The following week (the week before Thanksgiving), we have Clin Path (2nd exam) on Monday and Prev Med (3rd exam) on Thursday. (Yeah, let's just agree right now that nothing productive is going to get done on the Friday before Thanksgiving. Except for the awesome sophomore potluck lunch that day.)

So these looming exams means that I have to buckle down and actually start studying again. Bummer.

Honestly, it was pretty awesome to spend this whole last weekend doing everything possible except studying. Didn't even open my backpack.

But, predictably, after a few days or a couple weeks without studying, I am inevitably ready to get back into it. Lord knows I work better under deadlines, stress, and the fear of flunking out of vet school...

No comments:

Post a Comment