Monday, December 15, 2008

3 down, 3 to go

I'm officially halfway through my final exams, and about 3 hours from now, I'll be 2/3 done.

Took the Principles of Diagnostic Imaging final online on Saturday, the physiology final in class this morning, and the immunology final online this afternoon. I wasn't planning to take immunology until tomorrow - this afternoon was supposed to be busy with studying for the histo final tomorrow - but I really do feel okay about histo, and I don't care that much if I do poorly on the final, so I figured why not get immuno out of the way.

Now I'm just waiting until 5:50 pm (what a horrible time) for my accounting final. Before then, I need to sell back my accounting textbook (reportedly going to get $45!), pick up more Z/D for the cats, and figure out something for dinner. It probably wouldn't kill to review histo a bit more (sigh).

I cannot wait for about 11 am on Thursday, when I will be done with everything, especially the anatomy final that I'm really not looking forward too. I just cannot fully imagine how marvelous it will be to have a full month with no scholastic obligations. I'm greatly looking forward to a week of visiting my family in Minnesota and actually getting to relax and spend time with friends and relatives, instead of panicking about finals like I did at Thanksgiving.

Also, I just realized that while I will soon be 1/8 done with vet school, at the end of this semester I will be 1/5 done with my vet school classroom instruction! (We have 2 semesters freshman year, 2 semesters sophomore year, and 2 semesters junior year but as a junior you're half in the clinic and half in the classroom). 1/5 done is a much better fraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment