Friday, December 19, 2008

Drumroll, please....

And...... IT'S DONE! One semester under my belt!

The anatomy final yesterday went reasonably well. I am pretty sure I aced the written part as usual and gotten something like a B in the practical part, as usual. Made a couple dumb mistakes that I realized soon after turning in the exam, but the most important thing is that it's over!

I know that I got A's in accounting (duh), diagnostic imaging, and immunology. I'm feeling pretty good about the histology final (looked at the answers and I think I got more right than I expected), so we'll just have to wait and see what the final grade ends up being in physio/histo.

It feels so great to be free - I slept in till 9:30 today then spent the day doing a lot of things that really needed to be done but were getting put off until the end of the semester. Tomorrow we pack up the cats and leave bright and early on our drive to Minnesota for the holidays. Here's hoping the weather stays clear so we don't land in a ditch in Nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment