Thursday, May 7, 2009

End of classes!

As of officially 10:50 am today, spring classes are finished! Can I get a whoo hoo?!

Let's take a look at my updated things-to-do-before-I-am-free-for-the-summer schedule:

- 1 cumulative virology final exam [the 1st virology exam was a breeze, so I'm not worried]
- 1 cumulative bacteriology/mycology final exam [will probably be my most challenging final]
- 1 cumulative online biology of disease final exam [should be okay]
- 1 finance final exam [hahahaha I'll be studying for about 15 minutes]
- 6 days before the bittersweet move out of the cubes [they are taking away our badge access at 5 pm next Friday!! :( ]
- 2 school days in May [both consisting of exams]

It's been fun being a freshman, but I am definitely ready to be a sophomore (although I hear being a freshman is in fact more fun than being a sophomore)....

6 days, then Summer Here I Come! Looking forward to getting Simon started as a blood donor (he passed his tests!), giving a whole bunch of tours of the teaching hospital, experiencing work/life/culture at a Giant Veterinary Corporation, then heading out to Massachusetts for 6-7 weeks of beautiful countryside and what I hope will be very few people complaining to me about their choice of concert tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment