Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I had no better use for that $540 anyway

The next time anyone complains to me about paying $15-20 for their pet's rabies vaccine, I plan to inform them that they should be thankful it was so cheap, given that I'll be paying $180 for each of my own three required rabies vaccinations (starting today).

Cons: Ouch! (Ouch to my arm and ouch to my May Visa bill.)
Pros: I shouldn't have to be revaccinated for several decades (as long as no unvaccinated animals bite me... and they'd better not!)

1 comment:

  1. Sadie has blessed us by bringing home a live groundhog which soon met its demise as well as a skunk that was already at chew-toy stage. Yes, she has had her rabies shot.

    On another note, tell me more about the large animal part of your year. Did you go in the hog barn or the cattle barn?

    ReplyDelete