Saturday, February 21, 2009

An awesome couple of days

After last week's stress of 4 exams within 3 school days, the end of this week finished much more nicely.

Yesterday being Friday, I got to sleep in till 7:30. Then got up and walked/jogged on the treadmill for awhile, and had a shower.

Leisurely breakfast accompanied by checking out a brand-new set of games posted on my favorite game website, www.conceptispuzzles.com. Johnny snuggled on my lap while I was at the computer.

We had our first Biology of Disease laboratory, which ended up being quite helpful in putting together all the information we've learned in the last couple weeks and applying it to actual microscopic and gross specimens.

Finance was a breeze, and we finally talked about something that wasn't review and that I can see being applicable in real-life investment decisions.

I met a friend at the student center for an awesome lunch of Panda Express.

Then back to the cubes for a couple hours of studying, including finishing up my very valuable study guide for our bacteriology exam this coming Tuesday.

Got home in time to have the house cleaned up before CLH got home.

We had an easy dinner complete with leftover Valentine's Day cookies.

Then we watched "Jurassic Park 2" on VHS, and I learned how to use the tracking buttons on the VCR.

Off to bed for a solid 12 hours of sleep, waking up just before 10:30 this morning. (Yes, I am lazy... but it's not my fault that some of you people are physically incapable of sleeping past like 6:04 every morning.)

Another nice breakfast consisting of leftover chocolate-chip-raspberry-walnut muffins from Perkins, plus some of the cranberry-cinnamon-raisin-walnut bread I made last week.

And now, not much else to do this weekend besides laundry, a run to the grocery store, a bit of studying, and seeing "Marley & Me" at the dollar theatre with CLH. Tomorrow I'm going to try a new chocolate-and-peanut-butter bar recipe!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that was a shot at Law Boy, wasn't it! I can sleep past 6:04...just today, I slept in until 6:45 am!

    ReplyDelete