Monday, February 16, 2009

Weird exams

All of my exams so far this semester have had some odd aspect.

Parasitology: See my previous post re: being forced to sit quietly in our seats until everybody is done with the test.

Finance: Exam started at 12 pm. I finished around 12:15 pm and brought the test up to the teacher. Was asked if I please wouldn't mind sitting in my chair until 12:30, because if anybody was running late and came late to the exam, and I had already left, the teacher would face an "ethical dilemma" with administering the exam to the late person. Sigh.

Nutrition/Metabolism: Multiple choice test with about size 18 font. Apparently in the past people have complained about not being able to read the questions??

Neurobiology: 3 professors + 1 random upperclassman came into the exam room wearing black clothes and sunglasses, in some sort of strange Men In Black parody that absolutely nobody understood. Must have been one of those inside jokes, but we all missed the memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment