Monday, February 16, 2009

I survived (we all knew I would)

Exam #2 (the oh-so-dreaded parasitology) is over and was mostly successful. It was easier than anticipated (thank goodness), and so I ended up doing just about the right amount of studying.

The annoying part, though, was finishing the exam in 20 minutes and being forced to sit quietly in my seat for the remaining 30 minutes of the period, until everybody was done with their exams. I hadn't been made to do that since high school. Rather than creating a less disruptive atmosphere, without people getting up and leaving every few minutes, it had the opposite effect, resulting in whispered conversations, covert games of hangman, plenty of doodling, working on crossword puzzles from the newspaper, and a number of annoying noises made by 134 restless vet students with better things to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment