Sunday, January 18, 2009

36 hours to go!

T minus 36 hours until the start of spring semester. Whoo hoo! This has been an interminable break... we finished finals on Dec 18 and are starting classes again on Jan 20. Most of my friends who are in college or grad school have been in class for at least a week or two already. Did I get a lot done? Of course. It was great to spend time in MN and have CLH's family visit us here in Colorado. Then my mom came for another visit. We got a lot of house cleaning, fix-it-up stuff, painting, etc. done. Tomorrow, the last day of break, promises a variety of fun adventures such as writing some belated thank-you notes for Christmas gifts, organizing the boxes in the attic, getting the Buick's oil changed, hanging up some wedding pictures, and figuring out where I can find a fax machine. But I can't wait to get to Tuesday! (Disclaimer: my tone will change in about 4 days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment