Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Musings on the first 2 days of spring semester

* Kudos to the awesome Purina reps for getting me a bunch of Fortiflora (probiotic supplement) for Johnny

* Hooray for never having class past 3 pm

* Fridays are going to be awesome. Except for 2 days this semester, we are done at 1 pm, and there are a bunch of days when we have nothing in the morning (like for the next 4 Fridays), so my only class will be Finance from 12-1 pm

* I think my Finance teacher is going to be good, she is a little bit of a nazi about being a grown-up and managing your time, etc. etc.

* Having friends is wonderful

* One of my classmates broke his femur last week; sounds like that is really unpleasant

* We only have 1 time during the week where we have 2 hours of the same class back to back. Hooray for variety!

* I have more thoughts but it's time for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment