Monday, March 2, 2009

All together now: "Aaaaaahhhhhhh...."

(If you couldn't tell, that was a good kind of aaaahhh, not an "Aaarlglghhhhh.")

The exams are past. And passed. The assignments are finished. If I want to study today, I can. If I don't want to, well, no worries. Same goes for tomorrow. And Wednesday. And Thursday. I guess I should probably start studying again by Friday.

There is nothing like a series of intimidating, stressful exams to make you appreciate the beauty of being able to relax and hang out with your husband and clean up the house and play with your cats and update your blog and enjoy the warm weather. And not study, if you don't want to.

The poor schlubs in the elective exotics anatomy course have their first exam (one of only two during the semester) on Wednesday. They are all a little freaked out. For once, I am seriously glad to not be fully overachieving and taking every course in sight.

As for me, I'm thinking ahead toward my finance and parasitology exams a week from Wednesday. Following that is a blissful 9 days of spring break. Then another entire week of classes with no exams! Life should be good for awhile. (Okay, life is good all the time. It will just be less stressful for awhile.) Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment