Wednesday, October 14, 2009

At least I'm going to pass Pharm (and ClinPath and PrevMed and Ethics and BoD and.....)

Monday's Pharmacology exam grades were released today.

As predicted, I did really well (missed two questions, giving me a score of 65/70).

As predicted, diuretics were my downfall.

As predicted, the two questions I had a "bad feeling" about as I turned in my test were the two questions I missed.

As I could have figured would happen, the one question where I put down one answer, then went back and changed my mind later, was one of the questions I got wrong (and I think the answer I had originally was correct --- why have I not yet learned to go with my first choice??).

But, overall, I'm really happy with that grade. That makes for A's on all Pharm quizzes, exams, and assignments so far, and starting new material this week has made me look at Pharmacology in a whole new light --- a light that says, "Maybe I can actually do this!"

[Now, Toxicology may still be a problem. It is 8 days post-exam and we have heard nothing from the course coordinator about the exam results. Word has it he is out of town all this week. But I'm still pretty sure they have email in San Francisco. It's not that he has to put up the grades right this minute.... but how about a courteous email to say, "I know you are anxious to get your scores on the exam, so I just wanted to let you know I am still working on it. Sorry for the delay"?]

No comments:

Post a Comment