Monday, October 26, 2009

Looking for minute-by-minute blog updates??

Okay, maybe you don't want to know about my blogs quite that much, but....

If you're interested, I can add your email address to a list so that you will get an email every time I post something new on my blog.

You can get these email updates for:
* The Vet School Journey
* Vet Med Word of the Day
* Paul & Becky's Recipes
* Monkey Business

Or any or all of the above!

If you think you'd like to sign up for this super awesome premium blog followership status, just email me at beckyy86@aol.com and tell me which blog(s) you want email updates for.

(This offer is limited to the first 10 extra-lucky people who notify me.)

(Ha, how awesome would it be if there were actually 10 different people who read my blogs?)

1 comment: