Monday, October 12, 2009

A brief respite

Today's Pharmacology exam seemed to go surprisingly well. Out of 28 questions, there were about 2 that I wasn't really sure I knew how to answer. I'm afraid diuretics were my downfall (the last section we discussed, and the only section I decided not to make flash cards for). Still, I would be happy with a 26/28.

Plans for tonight include:
-- watching last week's episode of House on Hulu
-- cleaning up the kitchen
-- catching up on FarmVille (which wasn't working for almost 48 hours!!!!!!)

Tomorrow, the review for Thursday's Preventive Medicine exam will commence. Not too worried about that since it only covers about 2 weeks of material (and pretty easy material, at that).

Meanwhile, October keeps plugging along. I'm really looking forward to next week's near lack of exams (only a BoD online exam, which never really counts...).

No comments:

Post a Comment